Here are some of the Companies we are authorized to offer to you:
CarePartners of CT
Guarantee Trust Life
Silver Script Insurance
Golden Rule Insurance
Creative Health Insurance is conveniently located in Vernon, Connecticut. We are next to Route 84 and is only 2 minutes away from Manchester and South Windsor. We offer a private appointments in a professional office building for your convenience. We can also have a private phone or computer appointment with you. Feel free to call and ask questions. Call Today 860-647-7353.
Creative Health Insurance provides Medicare plan information and Medicare enrollment assistance to people living in Connecticut. If you are new or experienced to Medicare and just want to understand Medicare and your Medicare Plan Options, we can help you.
As an insurance agency, We will assist you through the Medicare enrollment process and help you understand what your Medicare Options are.
There are no fees for our help. Medicare plans and options are exactly the same price whether you apply by yourself or you have us help you.
The Medicare health plan pays us directly to explain their plan coverages and the benefits to you. If changes are made to your Medicare plan during the year or at your renewal, we will be here to explain those changes to you also.
Call today for help! CALL 860-647-7353
We can help you understand the coverages and the benefits with these types of Medicare plans:
- Medicare Part A and Part B
- Medicare Advantage Plans,
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Dental Plans and other benefits
Benefits of using Creative Health Insurance
- We are a local insurance business located in central Connecticut.
- We know the hospitals, the doctors and medical providers and the prescriptions offeded in each Medicare plan.
- We can meet in our office, phone, or computer.
- As an insurance broker, we are certified by many companies to offer their Medicare plan coverage’s and to explain how you could benefit from these plans.
Benefits of Robin Dubord’s Help:
If You are New to Medicare, or just want to understand Medicare and your Medicare Plan Options, here is how you will benefit from my services:
- As a certified insurance broker, I am trained, tested, and certified every year to specifically help and assist Medicare beneficiaries like yourself.
- We will explain the benefits of Medicare Part A and Part B coverages. We will go over the enrollment process of Social Security Office for Part A and Part B.
- Working together, we will analyse your specifc medical health needs along with your concerns and desires etc. (ex: doctors, hospitals prescriptions, dental, etc.)
- I will also explain which Medicare Plans would best fit your needs and desires.
- Once you choose a Medicare plan, we will then enroll you into the Medicare plan and make sure they issue the plan and options you chose.
- Once your Medicare plan is issued, I am still your agent during the year to help with your questions or problems that sometimes pop up.
- When your plan renews, I will go over any changes to your plan for the coming year.
- If your medical needs change, and a different Medicare plan would best fit your needs, I will help you find and enroll into a new Medicare plan.
Call today! CALL 860-647-7353
You have many options when it comes to Medicare health insurance plans. Today, choosing the best health plan for your needs is more than just finding the least expensive plan. We help you find a Medicare plan with the lowest copay’s for your doctors, your prescriptions, and hospitals. We work together with you every year to make sure you have the right medical plan at the lowest price possible. If you are looking for an independent insurance broker to help you with your Medicare insurance decisions . . . call us today 860-647-7353.
Below are the cities and towns we provide service in Hartford County, Connecticut.
Hartford County: Avon, Berlin, Bloomfield, Bristol, Burlington, Canton, East Granby, East Hartford, East Windsor, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Hartford, Hartland, Manchester, Marlborough, New Britain, Newington, Plainville, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Southington, South Windsor, Suffield, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Windsor, Windsor Locks
Below are the cities and towns we provide service in New London County, Connecticut.
New London County: Bozrah, Colchester, East Lyme, Franklin, Griswold, Groton, Lebanon, Ledyard, Lisbon, Lyme, Montville, New London, North Stonington, Norwich, Old Lyme, Preston, Salem, Sprague, Stonington, Voluntown, Waterford,
Below are the cities and towns we provide service in Tolland County, Connecticut.
Tolland County: Andover, Bolton, Columbia, Coventry, Ellington, Hebron, Mansfield, Somers, Stafford, Tolland, Union, Vernon, Willington.
Below are the cities and towns we provide service in Windham County, Connecticut.
Windham County: Ashford, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Chaplin, Eastford, Hampton, Killingly, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Scotland, Sterling, Thompson, Windham, Woodstock
Below are the cities and towns we provide service in Litchfield County, Connecticut.
Litchfield County: Barkhamsted, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Canaan, Colebrook, Cornwall, Goshen, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, Morris, New Hartford, New Milford, Norfolk, North Canaan, Plymouth, Roxbury, Salisbury, Sharon, Thomaston, Torrington, Warren, Washington, Watertown, Winchester, Woodbury,
Below are the cities and towns we provide service in Middlesex County, Connecticut.
Middlesex County: Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland, Westbrook,
Below are the cities and towns we provide service in New Haven County, Connecticut.
New Haven County: Ansonia, Bethany, Branford, Derby, East Haven, Guilford, Hamden, Madison, Meriden, Middlebury, Milford, Naugatuck, New Haven, North Branford, North Haven, Orange, Seymour, Wallingford, West Haven, Woodbridge Fairfield County: Bethel, Bridgeport, Brookfield, Danbury, Darien, Easton,
Below are the cities and towns we provide service in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Fairfield County: Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, New Fairfield, Newtown, Norwalk, Shelton, Sherman, Stamford, Stratford, Redding, Ridgefield, Trumbull, Weston, Westport, Wilton
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
Currently we will be offering Medicare health plans from Aetna, CarePartners, Anthem, Connecticare, Humana, UnitedHealthCare, Cigna, Well Care, Script Save, and Guarantee Trust Life.